We are proud to offer a wide variety of products and services for an unparalleled range of total agricultural solutions for farm businesses of all sizes:
- Crop protection
- Dry fertilizer
- Liquid fertilizer
- Seed treatments and inoculants
- Business-decision support
- Expert scouting and recommendations
- Precision agriculture
Adjuvants are used to modify the physical characteristic(s) of a liquid spray application to improve its performance. That can include many different functions — from improving the coverage of an application to spray drift reduction to water conditioning and other functions. Adjuvants include such products as nonionic surfactants, crop oil concentrates, water conditioners, stickers, drift reduction agents, deposition agents and others.
We provide a wide range of corn, soybean and wheat seed products. In addition to a selection of top brands like Dairyland, Croplan, Dekalb and Asgrow, we offer value-added products and services that defend your seed and seedlings against diseases and increase your yields.
- Protect seeds or seedlings from early season disease and inset pests affecting crop emergence and growth.
- Enhance early-season vigor and crop performance during the growing season.
- Help improve germination and allow for an earlier canopy.
- Protect seed and seedlines from seed-borne or soil-borne pathogens and general seed rots, with fungicides.
- Reduce risk of replanting due to planting in cool, wet soil.
- Help soybean seedlings reach their full potential by partnering with seed-applied nutrients and other seed enhancement products.
- Protect seed and seedlings from certain insect pests found in the soil.
Seed Applied Inoculants
- Increase soybean yield and generate more profit from your crops
- Increase levels of protein in a soybean (when using a quality inoculant)
- Gain more planting flexibility and extra-long planting windows
- Reduce time and resources required of in-field treatment