Donations and Scholarships
Burnett Dairy Cooperative is pleased to be offering up to four scholarships for $2,500 each to graduating high school seniors. To be qualified for the Burnett Dairy Cooperative scholarship, a person must meet all of the following criteria:
- Is a current high school senior
- Is the child of a member/owner (patron number required), a child of a current employee, or a current Burnett Dairy Cooperative employee themselves
- Has a current GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Is pursuing a degree in Ag related studies OR food-related studies
If you would like to apply for this scholarship, please submit the Scholarship Application, essay, and an official copy of your current transcripts to Burnett Dairy Cooperative by March 31, 2022.
Donations and Sponsorships
Burnett Dairy Cooperative is pleased to support our local community! We receive hundreds of worthy donation applications each year and unfortunately, it is impossible to honor them all. We have the following guidelines in place to help us better determine where our contributions should be allocated. They include giving to the following within our local community:
- 4-H & FFA organizations
- Agricultural Organizations
- Events that promote and support agriculture
A few things to note when applying:
- Completed forms must be received at least four weeks before the date of the event to ensure there is time for The Charitable Donations Committee to review each request.
- Only applicants of donations/sponsorships we grant will be notified. Someone from your organization will be responsible for picking the donation up at an agreed-upon date and time.
- An organization is only eligible to receive up to one donation per year
- While we are compassionate to individual requests, we limit donations to families/persons in need (benefits) to employees, members, and board members.